Monday, July 07, 2008

It's here - new HDR built by Steven Gibbs

This is the new device that came in the mail. It is a new Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR 2009 model) built by inventor Steven Gibbs.

It has the latest advances and according to Steven Gibbs uses more copper magnet wire in the electromagnet than my old HDR unit. This means the field should be stronger.

Plan to start doing experiments to test the unit and find out differences from my old HDR.

Most of the earlier versions of the HDR did not use the new 15K resistor that I sent Steven Gibbs. Not sure of what effect this might have on the device.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger peterorison said...

Hi. I'm wondering how much the new 2009 HDR Model costs? I can't seem to find a price on it anywhere.

July 12, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home